OMG here it comes another READATHON and I am sooo UP FOR IT.
This is the first time me taking part in this readathon and I am more than excited about it. First thing first I loveeee the challenges, I can finally pick up some books that I have been meaning to read for a while sooo
About the Read-O-Rama Read-A-Thon.
It is hosted by Chloe at BrunetteBibliophile on Youtube and below is the video of the #9th announcement of the readathon, it lasts from March 3rd – 9th:
Picked book: Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee
We have also co-hosts:
Picked book: Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
Picked book: Peter Pan by JM Barrie
Picked book: Obsessed by Alison Britz
There is also a Twitter account you can follow with all the good stuff check it out !!
- Read 7 books
- Pick a book that has the letters RAMA in the title/author
- Book with LGBT+ rep
- Read one of the hosts choice
- New to you author
- Book released in spring
- Borrowed book
MY PICKS FOR THE CHALLENGES
- I really hope to end up reading 7 books, but I am a realist and we shall see
- Remy: The Brotherhood Files by Isaiyan Morrison here we have RAMA!! This one a though one lol
THIS BOOOOK CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT AND WATCH THE MOVIE!!!! *
4. For this challenge I picked Peter Pan by JM Barrie, I never read the original book, only the child version sooo here we go!
This is a new author to me, never heard of her, it has another LGBT rep here ^^ yeyyy (i just need more diverse books in my life guys bring me all the diverse books!!) *
6. I life in Europe so our Spring here starts in March and for this challenge I picked a NetGalley ARC *
7. I have a few Edgar Allan Poe books borrowed from my local library, and I am sticking up to one of those. Could not decide which one it will be, but it will be a Poe books for sure.
And I leave you on a spooky note here enjoy!
* you can click on the books covers to be redirected to their respective Goodreds page
- Who is participating in this readathon??
- What books have you picked??
Let mee knowwww