Here it is a book tag after my favourite tv show of 2016!! A big thanks to Breanna from https://recommendsbook.wordpress.com that tagged me in !! Check her awesome blog!
A bonus of my art dedicated to El!
THE VANISHING OF WILL BYERS
- THE FIRST BOOK IN A SERIES THAT LEFT YOU INTRIGUED AND SLIGHTLY CONFUSED
For how stranger it might sounds Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. To be honest I never finished the books, I don’t even remember the exact reason, I read the first 2 books and then gave up.
THE UPSIDE DOWN
- A WORLD YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO LIVE IN
Dreamcatcher by Stephen King!! Nope, no and NO! After reading this book I was not able to go sleep for a week, and was afraid to go in the bathroom at night >.<
- A BOOK YOU OWN THAT IS SOMEWHAT DAMAGED, BUT LOVED TO PIECES
The Little Prince by Exupery, this book was given to me when I was recovered in the hospital for a month. My favourite book of all time it has been my companion for a long time and has been my saviour so many times!
MIKE, LUCAS AND DUSTIN
- A TRILOGY YOU ALWAYS GO TO WHENEVER YOU NEED A PICK-ME-UP
Here I must name 2 trilogies because I simply cannot sacrifice one of them! The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare and Miss Peregrine’s home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs! <3
- A BOOK WITH A TERRIFYING BEAST THAT YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO MEET IN A DARK ALLEY
The terrifying creatures I would never wan to go nearby and meet are the Dementors in Harry Potter. Bad vibes really bad..
- A BOOK WITH A VILLAIN THAT IS BOTH MANIPULATIVE AND DEDICATED
The Lord Of The Rings I should go for Sauron.
I tag all of you willing to do the tag!