Alright I have been watching and reading people doing this tag, so I have finally decided to do it as well. Regardless of the fact the none tagged me, but I am ok…
Let’s get started shall we?
1. BEST BOOK YOU’VE READ SO FAR IN 2017
This book was sooo goood, it was instant love, like when you look at the chocolate bar on the stand in the shop and you know you would love it no matter what. That kind of love I am talking about.
2. YOUR FAVORITE SEQUEL OF 2017
Honestly I have been avoiding series lately and have been concentrating more on stand alones. For the simply reason that I lack of time and need to optimize it as best as I can. However I am planning to finish The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie as I paused it a few months ago and I totally love her books. So I would say (even though not finished yet) The Dream Thieves!
3. A NEW RELEASE YOU HAVEN’T READ BUT WANT TO
I heard so good things about these books and I want them to be mine!!
4. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR
Well not second half of the year, but it is one of the most anticipated releases I wish to put my hands on so yeah
It is Jessethereader’s fault I saw a video he talked about how much he is anticipating this book and I looked it up and I was sold!! After reading One of is lying I have been craving more mystery, YA novels so this is the craving I need!!!
I have requested a copy via Netgalley and I really hope that someone out there would say ” ohh poor thing here you go have the ARC”
5. YOUR BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT
6. BIGGEST SURPRISE OF THE YEAR
This was the first mermaid book I have ever read and I loved it. I did not expect to like it, but Catherine proved me wrong and I am so glad about it.
7. FAVE NEW (TO YOU) OR DEBUT AUTHOR
Ohhhh here we go ^.^
1.John Green – yes he has gained a spot in my list
2. Kren McManus she is awesomeeee the writer of One of us is lying and goshhh she wrote me on twitter I was like
8. YOUR NEW FICTIONAL CRUSH
OMG, how do you expect me to remember what I ate yesterday?!!
what a world we are living in…
But seriously too many to remember… in the fiction world where all characters live I would probably be (with all due respect) the biggest whore ever… that sounds worse written than in my head.. oh well hope you get what I mean.
9. NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER
Augustus Waters I want, no no I prayy to meet a guy like him.
10. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY
nothing more to add…
11. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU HAPPY
Ok, I am cheating here, but I laughed a lot
12. FAVE BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION YOU’VE SEEN THIS YEAR
I haven’t seen a movie yet, however I saw a TV series that I loved
13. FAVE BOOK POST PUBLISHED THIS YEAR
Not sure about this question, but I love all posts of Cait at PaperFury
So probably one of hers ^.^
14. MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK YOU’VE BOUGHT/RECEIVED
15. WHAT ARE THE BOOKS YOU NEED TO READ BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?
Where to begin with….
- More Happy Than Not
- All the Bright Places
- Strange the Dreamer
- The Female of the Species
and the list goes on….
If you like me want to do this Tag but have none to tag you I TAG YOU! ^.^ If you did it let me know the link to the post in the comment section and I would pay you a visit!