1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Of coursee my bed, the balcony and the potty! Seriously whoever says he never had read on the potty is lying!!
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I use anything that can do basically. I once used my cat’s tail while she was sleeping and worked perfectly fine. Just like shown in the pic bellow, which is not mine to be honest.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
Depends I might stop at any time I feel like it. There are times I just must finish the chapter, but I am too tired and miserably fail because I fell asleep and I had hard time remembering what was the last thing I read…
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
For as much as I would like to say NO ….
6. One book at a time or several at once?
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere is fine with me. Although I’d rather read in my bed or balcony ^.^
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
WHO WOULD SKIP PAGES??!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Never break the spine! Never do that books are living things and I do care about well being!! If you do that to a book you are not a human being! o.o
11. Do you write in your books?
Books are like my babies, would you write on your baby’s face??
1. When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?
Usually afternoon or evenings for me. Due to the time schedule I have.
2. What is your best setting to read in?
I guess my bed + blanket + tea and 2 cats is the best one for me
3. What do you do first – Read or Watch?
I found myself doing both ways around, however I would rather read and afterwards watch.
4. What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
I am always for the physical books, however due to their price tag I often opt for ebooks instead. If I liked the book a lot I would buy the physical copy of it.
5. Do you have a unique habit when you read?
I am not really sure about this one. Is reading with my cats on my chest considered as a unique habit or skill??
6. Do book series have to match?
Of course they must!!