I saw this tag on Read All The Things! blog by AJ Sterkel and I decided to autotag myself, because books! ^.^
1. Are there any books you plan on reading over the autumn season?
Absolutely yes, there are some books that I wanted to read for a very long time, but for one reason or another I never got the chance to pick them up. So here they are
I already finished 2 books 🙂
2. September brings back to school
nightmares memories: What book did you most enjoy studying? And what were your favourite and least favourite school subjects?
I finished school long time ago and my memories are blurry, however I do remember a poetry we studied, back in Italy that I really loved. I cannot recall it right now, but the main topic was the outcome of the war the destruction that is leaving not in the cities, but in peoples lives and souls. I will look for it and when I find it will share it.
Regarding my favourite and least favourite school subjects this is easy!
Loved: Science, English, History, Geography
Hated: P.E, Economy, French (nothing against French people though I just don’t like the language that’s all)
3. October means Halloween: Do you enjoy scary books and films? If so, what are some of your favourites?
Of course I do!! I love both, spooky films and books. Recently I bought my very first audiobook The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
I didn’t love it, I adored it! I worship it! You know what I mean? When you like a book so much that it becomes something sacred for you? Well this is what happens to me when I like a book that much. And let me tell you I love Neil he is one of my favourite authors and damn it was scary at times and it was like a film projected in my mind, because the voice actors were simply amazing! I highly do recommend you to try out this audiobook!
Well here rather than films can I name a couple of TV Shows instead? I really love Supernatural and American Horror Story <3
4. With November, it’s time for bonfire night and firework displays. What’s the most exciting book you’ve read that really kept you gripped?
I know I will repeat myself but here
5. What book is your favourite comfort read?
Everything that has NEIL GAIMAN on it or EDGAR ALLAN POE! Does that makes sense?
6. Curled up with a good book, what is your hot drink of choice?
Tea! No matter what kind just hot TEA!
7. Any plans you’re looking forward to over the next few months?
Actually yes there is something ongoing and I hope it will work out well here is hint!
And with this I TAG everyone who wants to do this tag!!